- Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
- Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
- Honey, Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir fry
- Korean Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- Malay Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Satay Chicken Stir Fry
- Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Cashew Chicken Stir fry
- Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir fry
- Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
500gChicken Breast, Sliced Into Strips
3 cupsMixed chopped Vegetables
1 pktStirfry Creations Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
How to Make
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
TEAR IT - Pull apart the two sachets, using the perforation down the centre of the pack.
INFUSE IT - In a medium size bowl stir Infusion Paste through chicken, set aside for 2-5 minutes while you prepare vegetables.
COOK IT - Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through & cook for 3 mins.
FINISH IT - Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 mins and serve.
Serve with rice or noodles.