- Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
- Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
- Honey, Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir fry
- Korean Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- Malay Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Satay Chicken Stir Fry
- Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Cashew Chicken Stir fry
- Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir fry
- Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
Malay Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Discover the better way to stir fry with the MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Malay Spicy Chicken. This delicious stir fry is inspired by the flavours of Malaysian street food vendors. With its unique two-step process of an infusion paste and a finishing sauce you can create a delicious stir fry the whole family will enjoy.
MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Malay Spicy Chicken has a 4 star Health Star Rating. If you enjoy this street food inspired stir fry, why not try MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Malay Spicy Chicken.
500gchicken breast, sliced thinly
4 cupsmixed chopped vegetables
How to Make
Serves: | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Pull apart the two sachets, using the perforation down the centre of the pack.
In a medium sized bowl, stir Infusion Paste through chicken, set aside for 2-5 mins while you prepare vegetables.
Heat saucepan or work over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through and cook for 3 mins.
Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 mins and serve with rice or noodles.