- Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
- Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
- Honey, Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir fry
- Korean Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- Malay Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Satay Chicken Stir Fry
- Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Cashew Chicken Stir fry
- Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir fry
- Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
Korean Spicy Beef Stir Fry
Discover the better way to stir fry with the MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Korean Spicy Beef. This spicy stir fry is inspired by the flavours of Korean street food vendors. With its unique two-step process of an infusion paste and a finishing sauce you can create a delicious stir fry the whole family will enjoy.
MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Korean Spicy Beef has a 4 star Health Star Rating. If you enjoy this street food inspired stir fry, why not try MAGGI Stir Fry Creations Malay Spicy Chicken.
500gbeef rump, sliced thinly
4 cupsmixed chopped vegetables (e.g. onion, capsicum, spring onions, carrots and wombok)
How to Make
Serves: | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Pull apart the two sachets, using the perforation down the centre of the pack.
In a medium sized bowl, stir Infusion Paste through beef, set aside for 2-5 minutes while you prepare vegetables.
Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add beef to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through and cook for 3 mins.
Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through; cook for a further 2 mins and serve with rice or noodles.