- Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
- Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
- Honey, Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir fry
- Korean Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- Malay Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Satay Chicken Stir Fry
- Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Cashew Chicken Stir fry
- Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir fry
- Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
This delicious beef stir fry brings together the best of Asian spices and flavours with delicious soy notes to bring out the best in your fresh meat and vegetables.
500gRump Steak, Sliced Into Strips
3 cupsMixed Chopped Vegetables
1 pktStirfry Creations Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir Fry
How to Make
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
TEAR IT - Pull apart the two sachets, using the perforation down the centre of the pack.
INFUSE IT - In a medium size bowl stir Infusion Paste through beef, set aside for 2-5 minutes while you prepare vegetables.
COOK IT - Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add beef to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through & cook for 3 mins.
FINISH IT - Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 mins and serve.
Serve with rice or noodles.