450g can smoked fish fillets OR
2x185g can tuna in spring water, drained
3 medium potatoes (600g) peeled and cubed
½ cup milk (125mL) for mash,
1½ cups milk (375mL) extra
2 celery stalks, chopped
½ cup cheese (60g), grated
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add ½2cup (125mL) milk to the mash, stir through. Set aside.
3. Combine extra milk and MAGGI Recipe Base in a pan, add celery and fish or tuna. Bring to the boil. simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
4. Transfer mixture into an ovenproof dish. Spread mashed potatoes evenly over the top, sprinkle with cheese
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!