Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 15 years or older who receive the Nestlé Choose Wellness email (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts at 10am on Tuesday 8th December & closes at 5pm on Thursday 17th December 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
To enter, click on the link found in the MAGGI Christmas email and follow the prompts to complete the entry form, including answering a question, then submit your entry.
4. Entry is limited to once per Eligible Entrant.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw.
7. The following prize will be awarded to each of the 3 winners:
a. A MAGGI Holiday hamper filled with MAGGI products to the value of $100 NZD.
8. The prize draw will be conducted at 10am on Friday 18th December 2015 at the offices of the Promoter in Auckland. The first valid 3 entries drawn will win each win a MAGGI Holiday Hamper.
9. Each prize winner will be notified by either email or telephone and their names and towns will appear at www.nestle.co.nz/productnewscompetitions/winners within 7 days of the prize draw.
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow 28 days from the prize draw for their prize to be delivered.
15. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
17. The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Limited of 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland.
MAGGI Christmas EDM
December 2015 EDM – Game of Chance Promotion
MAGGI Christmas EDM T’s and C’s December 2015